Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Bleh

I really need to stop looking at posts on the local town groups on Facebook. There's nothing but stupid conspiracy theories (i.e., masks can't keep the Coronavirus out, but they mysteriously hold on to CO2 like no tomorrow. Also, those same masks are grooming everyone for dreadful things like burkas, microchips or Bill Gates) or hysteria over Satanists wanting to bring the USA into a New World Order.

I don't like my response to these things. I go in and say, "Seriously?" and it's on. No one ever really reads the comments for any kind of discourse anyway. They only want to denigrate everyone who doesn't agree. Bleh. That's it. I need to leave for my own damn sanity.

No, it wasn't my first day on the internet, but those local groups make me feel like that anyway. 






No comments: