Sunday, February 05, 2006

It's finally here!

The rice and beans are cooling and some of the avocados are mashed. The sour cream, olives, tomatoes and shredded cheese are ready to go on top. I've got three different kinds of chips, only one pizza, two kinds of cola and one bottle of wine. I've even got three kinds of black tea.

The cats are fed and romping outside, despite Spook's efforts to play supervisor and official rice taste tester. I got in some painting earlier and I'm trying to see if I've forgotten anything so I won't have to go scrambling for it later.

Yes!! Two hours and counting until the yearly Commercial Kick Off! I hear they're even bringing MacGyver out of retirement but not that sweet, sweet mullet he used to have. (The word "mullet" just needs the words "sweet, sweet" in front of it, doesn't it?)

What? Game? What game? You mean there's a football game today too? Huh - whadayaknow.

No comments: